Whippersnappers aim to provide a diverse cultural platform from which children and adults of all ages, needs and backgrounds can express and educate themselves through music, sports and art.
Aims and objectives:
- To provide workshops and performances in music, dance, art, and theatre to schools, nurseries, one o’clock clubs and community organisations.
- To provide work experience, training and employment for teenagers, young people, people with special needs, lone parents, professionals, and individuals.
- To take people out of their urban environment and bring them to green open spaces where they can take part in indoor and outdoor activities.
- To provide social cohesion within the community through culturally diverse activities and theatrical productions.
- To enable and empower complementary community groups and activities by providing affordable community space for hire.
- To be committed to creating and producing new artistic work of the highest professional standard
Sensory Baby Stay and Play in Dulwich Park
from £12.00 per session
College Lodge, Old College Gate, College Road, Dulwich Park, London, SE21 7BQ
Our sensory baby classes are designed for 0 months to approx. 12 months depending on your baby’s mobility.
The sessions are themed and last 1 hour.
Teas and coffees are offered to grown-ups upon arrival and everybody is encouraged to chat and socialise during the session.
An age-appropriate, interactive, action-packed 30-minute music session is run by a fully trained Whippersnapper Music Tutor.
THEMED SESSIONS INCLUDE;
Baby Songs and Finger Rhymes
Puppets and Props
A variety of different activities each week for babies and grown-ups.