The Little Gym of Windsor offers progressively structured classes and a positive learning environment to create opportunities for your child to try new things and build self-confidence, all with a grin that stretches from ear to ear.
Our trained instructors nurture happy, confident kids through a range of classes like parent/child classes and gymnastics, plus fun extras like parties, camps and more.
Funny Bugs/Giggle Worms, Little Gym Windsor in Windsor
During this class the children will be taking part in:
- Socialisation activities teach children how to function in a group, listen and follow directions, communicate with others, share, and take turns.
- Activities focused on emotional development build comfort in a group (without the parent), encourage risk taking and help children deal with success and failure.
- “Circuit” format ensures continual movement and minimizes waiting. Themes and theme related music make each class a fun, learning adventure.
- More challenging, developmentally appropriate gymnastics skills build strength, spacial awareness, balance, overall body coordination, and self-confidence.
- “Free play and exploration” are incorporated into the learning time on the gymnastics equipment.
- Children learn and perform gymnastics routines for the parents during Show Week
A fun class for children aged 3-5 year olds.
Please contact The Little Gym for a full price list.